Build 21.5.2 has now been released (21/01/16).
This build has been tested in-house, however we cannot guarantee it to be problem free.
Please trial the new system before committing to it.
NOTE: To install this release you must be running version 21.4.4 or later, if you are not already running that you must first upgrade to 21.4.4 before you can upgrade to 21.5.2. Version 21.4.4 can be downloaded from the download section.
This is mostly a maintainence consolidation release. The main changes are:-
- Fix various Windows 10 compatibility issues
- Make shut-down more reliable, especially when done while Match-IT is iconised
- Integrate the latest List & Label version (21)
- Provide more comprehensive browse sort options
- Provide a more accurate works order hours summary report
- Minimise the amount of background housekeeping done on workstations (assume an agent is running and doing most of it)
- Provide a paper design backup mechanism, this allows recovery if you decide to back out of an upgrade (or one of your changes)